Monday, November 9, 2015

NYC Diary VI: Midnight Floral

 It's pretty difficult to find a really nice pair of shoes that look stylish yet comfortable. Having said that, this knee-high black suede gladiator sandals are the whole package! They are beautiful, super comfy, and fit just right. I didn't have any pain walking from around all day in my new shoes. Nasty Gal offers a really good deal that I can't deny!

Outfit details:
In the afternoon, my sister and I went for a walk on the high line. Then we walked to West Village and had a really great late lunch at Cafe Cluny
After that we went to see the Broadway show "Matilda". The film adaptation Matilda was one of my favorite childhood movie. It was based on famous novel by British Writer Roald Dahl. I have seen several Broadway Musicals but this was the best! It was a very entertaining performance with super talented actors. Also, stage production was amazing. Everything was just on point! A wonderful show for both kids and adults. If you are a fan of Matilda then you will love this show.
You can get up to 50% off full prices Broadway ticket at TKTS Booth in Time Square
MATILDA Shubert theatre adderess: 225 West 44th Street NY 10036  

B’ Style Voyage
xx

27 comments:

  1. Hi Dear! You Look gorgenous! I really like your style! :)
    FOLLOW YOUR BLOG! (facebook & instagram too)
    Hope you follow me back ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look so cool and gorgeous! I love your sandals! :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey B thanks for your comment in my blog - I love your new shoes and of course those great shots on the High line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post, great content!

    Only 6 MORE MONDAYS till CHRISTMAS!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit ! Your sandals are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. always so perfectly styled!!! Love the shoes!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those shoes are really something!
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    Let me know if you do and want me to follow back!
    Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Speechless :o You are perfect. Love your look
    $200 Gift Card Giveaway on my blog
    http://www.mimosasandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great post.Oh and DVF is always a win.I love that dress and the jacket.Such a beautiful outfit and the pictures are amazing
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omgosh, these shoes are incredible and so is that frock!

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look, love the jacket and the sandals. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is completely fabulous. I'm obsessed with your floral jacket!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh very beautiful pics
    Lovely style
    Cute blazer
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit!!! <3 Love your style
    www.ufbytaryn.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such beautiful pictures! I love the outfit <3 xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a nice look, love the dress and the sandals! nice photos, too!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These pictures are so dreamy! I'd love to go to NYC as well. Your shoes are so pretty as well. :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute *

    http://www.flyingbirdie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous outfit, you look great!

    By the way, you can get 15% off any watch from Daniel Wellington with the code 'DWelectricsunrise'. Visit my blog for more information:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing blog and love love your style!!! Your shoes are awesome btw.
    Happy weekend dear.

    x

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this shoes!! And of course fabulous outfit!!

    ReplyDelete